Casa Albayzin is an authentic town house in the old centre of Otura. In spite of the thorough modernization it has undergone, the spirit of the original dwellings is still palpable. The name Casa Albayzin has been derived from the street where it lies, which has that very name and that allows you to easily imagine residing in the famous Moorish quarter in Granada.
The house has two floors. The lower floor gives access to a 300 sq. foot patio which is surrounded by walls and will therefore warrant perfect privacy.
A free, wireless Internet connection allows you to surf the net, send email etc. both inside the house and on the patio....
Furthermore, the ground floor offers the following:
- Spacious living room with dining table, settee for two, 2 comfortable chairs, TV / DVD, stereo equipment (MP3 CD) and balcony doors opening to the patio (of course with garden furniture and barbecue).
We have installed a wood stove as well as central heating, so that Casa Albayzin will be a nice and cosy place to stay even in the winter.
- Well sized kitchen with washing machine, microwave oven, fridge with freezer compartment, gas stove with 4 burners, extractor.
- Hall with toilet and stairs to 1st floor.
The first floor consists of:
- Open space with sofa bed. This space also makes for an excellent room where children can play.
- Bedroom with 2 single beds and open wardrobe.
- Bedroom with double bed and built in closet.
- Bathroom with shower cabin, toilet, wash bassin, bidet.
We must inform you we do not allow pets.